So, I just have to vent! POS, is only giving me $200 this week- to support us for 2 weeks. I normally have been getting $500. Anyway, I signed Jonas up for preschool and that money and then some is already gone. I asked why it was less for this time and he said because he couldn't be without money! Then I find out he is going out of town for the 4th. He is going to visit his mom in Louisiana. He also rented a car to go visit her- must be nice to 1) get to go on a vacation 2)have enough money to go out of town 3) Have enough money to rent a car and 4) not be worried that he won't see his kids this week! I am glad that he is living up his bachelor life with no worries and lots of money to blow! Makes me feel great! Here is a quote I found online and just thought it was appropriate:
"I'm not a bitch, I just have a low bullshit tolerance!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great quote...and so true!!!
What an asshat!
For the record, we're no longer shopping at his store in protest.
I think while he is gone, we should all raid and empty out the apartment!! Carol C.
Post a Comment