Monday, July 28, 2008
Happy Day!
Not! Today is my 7th Wedding Anniversary! Hip Hip Hooray ! :) Ok, gag me with a spoon! I have been dreading this day for weeks! I just don't know what to do or think or say today. My day started off wonderful at midnight last night when I was talking to POS because he decided at 11pm to let me know he would be coming to get the boys today. Then of course he had to be mean and rude and get me all kinds of upset so I was crying. Then this morning I texted him to let him know he could not come see the boys because I just didn't want to face him today plus the boys are doing great and I don't want them upset again. Well, at first he was ok then about 20 minutes later he called yelling and screaming at me calling me a Bitch and then hanging up on me. I am sure he called his mommy and she got him all mad at me and that is when he called me. He cannot think by himself I have always had to do it and now his mom and his girlfriend are doing the thinking for him! Anyway, I am doing better than I thought. No crying and I didn't even get upset by the name calling. I am just coming to the realization that I am over him and need to move on. I am mourning the relationship and stability but not him. I cannot wait till I am legally free of him and can start all over! Hopefully that will be soon! Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment