Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Busy Day!

So I had an extremely busy day on Monday! I went to the medicaid office, childcare resources, the health clinic and the food stamp office. I felt like I needed to take a bath in Lysol by the time I got home! I am not trying to talk bad about any of this but you have to realize all of this is completely inner city and has all walks of life at them! I have never felt so out of place in my whole entire life! I am however completely grateful that these programs exist and can help me and the boys! I just wish the people that work at these places were a little nicer! I know they have to deal with all kinds of crap but couldn't they just put on a smile and pretend they like their job? I am just in limbo now waiting to see if we get approved for anything I have applied for! I'll keep you posted!

No comments: