Thursday, July 10, 2008
more S***!
Well, my great and wonderful husband is out of town supposedly for training for work. I am assuming he left home Monday but don't know. He won't tell me anything. What kind of crap is that? First of all we are still legally married, not separated or anything. Secondly, I am glad he is worried that we might need to get in touch with him. Ethan was sick Friday till Tuesday and he never once asked how he was feeling or called to check on him. I don't know when he is going back home or anything, the boys even ask when he is coming to see them and he says he's not sure yet. I am about to tell him to go u know what to himself! I could deal with this situation much better if he would be a mature adult about the whole thing but he is not. I can't stand secrets and lies and really don't have time for it! Now, we are just going about our life as if he doesn't exist! What else can we do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a total a** hole. I am so sorry you are having to deal with that. By the way Carol, Brody and I had a great time at Chuck E Cheese with yall last week. We need to get together again real soon.
eric
Post a Comment