Sunday, July 13, 2008
Will the s*** ever end?
Guess who was FIRED on Friday? You guessed correctly- POS! Isn't that just great! He gave me some sob story about why he was fired but it's totally not true! He was fired for having a relationship with a co-worker. How could he be so stupid? Now we have insurance for only 30 days, he has lost his upcoming bonus and lost his stock options because he would not be vested until October. So he lost about $40,000! Now, I definitely won't be getting anything from him for a while! I just do not understand what the hell has happened to him. How can you change that much in such a short period of time. I honestly think he needs HELP! I am not letting him see the boys without me for a while until I feel he is stable again. If things don't change I am also going to seek Full Custody. I just can't risk anything happening to my boys! Keep us in your prayers, we definitely need them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH. MY. GOD!!! I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this. Did you ever get your things out of the apartment?
No, I am going this weekend to get our stuff!
Post a Comment