Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Background Info

So most of you don't know what kind of childhood me and my soon to be ex came from. So, I thought I would enlighten you. I came from a Catholic Family where my parents are still married to this day, I think 34 years now. My parents have always provided for us and done whatever was best for us! They brought us up with good morals and my sister and I have never done things most others have! Our family is very loving and would totally give up everything they have for us. Now imagine the complete opposite! POS is from a divorced family. His family is very dysfunctional and beyond anything I can comprehend. Of course I didn't know any of this when we met. It took years to learn about everything. I will start from his beginning!

His mom had him when she was only 15 years old! She married his dad. This was in the 70's. I think they were both into drugs. Anyway, they then had his sister 3-4 years later. His mom did not get along with her family and they wanted his dad to have him and not his mom. So, somehow his dad kidnapped him from his mom and had him for a little while before she found him. Then after that she ended up taking the kids and leaving town not telling anyone where they were going. They ended up being gone for over 10 years! While they were away, his mom met her next husband. She went into the army and while she was at boot camp, the new stepdad went crazy and treated them horrible. The mom came back and he still was crazy and they lived in a tent for awhile and eventually he ended up trying to kill POS' mom, right in front of him! They ended up running way in the middle of the night. A little while later she met her next husband and got pregnant- then they got married. He turned out to be ok and took care of them but he is one of those people who looks out for himself only. If you can't do anything for him then he doesn't want anything to do with you.

There were several instances when we were dating that has made me hate his mom and stepdad! First of all, POS, was not a good driver. He had several wrecks and the insurance told his parents you either drop him off or we cancel you. So, he was left with no car insurance. So they decided since he had no insurance they would take his truck away. Which he paid for! Then once when he was having body work done from a wreck they went and picked the truck up and wouldn't give it back. All of his life his family shit on him. He had a job since he was 14 and then moved out at 17 to live with a friend because his family felt he was a burden. Then finally the truck was totalled! His parents said they had a car for him and they would bring it to him. It turned out to be guess what- a pos. Then they took his truck back home with them and sold the parts for $3000.00. They never even gave him any money or anything for it. I could go on and on but I will save some for later!

No comments: