Thursday, June 19, 2008
Father's Day!
So, let me tell you what a great Father's Day the boys had! Can't you just hear the sarcasm in my voice! Well, I had a meeting at church at 9:30 so on my way to that I decided to be a nice person and call POS and tell him Happy Fathers Day! He was in the car and said he was on his way to the store because he had nothing to eat. So, after my meeting the boys and my sister met me at church. Once we got home we began calling their daddy. Of course no answer. We called continually until around 6pm and I said we are not calling anymore. What dad doesn't answer their phone to speak to their kids on Father's Day? Evidently my kids dad! Well about 7pm he called back, I could barely hear him and he asked to speak to the boys. I said where are you, I can barely hear you. He said he was at Six Flags! WTF!!! First of all who goes to six flags on fathers day without their kids and secondly you can't take 5 minutes to call your children after they have left 10 messages! I told him he couldn't talk to the boys because they would hear the kids screaming in the background. Can you imagine what they would think if they knew where he was! I told him to call back when he got in the car. He called back around 9 pm and was mad because the boys were already asleep! I am sorry, that the boys wanted to talk to him all day and he couldn't make time out of his busy day at Six Flags to talk to them. Definitely the kind of father we all want for our kids. How does someone just change overnight like this. It is beyond my comprehension. I am stressing out just trying to figure all of this out. In the end I will be ok but I feel like the boys will never be ok!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment